Select Language: English | Spanish | French | Hindi | Sinhala | Hebrew

The Foreign Skilled Worker application stream is currently frozen.  Please join our mailing list to obtain updates about this program  SIGN UP

If you are a foreign professional with more than one year of work experience and a sufficiently good grasp of English or French, you may be a candidate for permanent residence in Canada under the FSW program.

All FSW applicants must have their English or French tested by a CIC approved language testing agency.

The applicants are awarded points based on the number of years of experience, age, language ability, adaptability and other factors.  The current pass mark is 67 points.

Some provinces in Canada also have their own separate skilled worker application system, called a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).  A job offer is usually required in order to use a PNP program.  Less points are needed than at the federal level.

Please stay in touch with us to find out what the new Federal Skilled Worker program will be like SIGN UP