CLG provides a job board as a courtesy to assist its clients and Canadian job searches. As an employer or a third party acting on behalf of an employer (i.e. placement agency), you understand and acknowledge that this is an Internet job advertisement service that is publicly accessible. As a result, and with the exception of the contact information on a job advertisement, you agree to not post any sensitive or personal information which could include but is not limited to:
- a person’s name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, place of work, age; or medical information.
As an employer or third party acting on behalf of an employer, you understand and agree:
- that for a job advertisement(s) to be posted, you must provide your 15-digit Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Payroll Deduction Account Business Number;
- that any job advertisement(s) posted in Job Bank will be subject to payroll deductions and remittances to CRA (Income Tax Act);
- it is your responsibility to ensure that your job advertisement complies with all applicable federal/provincial/territorial legislation including employment standards and human rights legislation; and
- to provide CLG with all written documentation required in order for us to validate information that you provide to us, including a copy of PD7A CRA form. (Please visit for further information Canada Revenue Agency)
You also understand and agree that information provided may be used to support program integrity and for statistical purposes.
You understand and agree that any job advertisements that fall within the following will not be posted:
- where the employer expects the worker to remit their own tax deductions;
- where the employer expects the worker to arrange other employment coverage for programs such as Income Tax, CPP, EI, and Workers Compensation;
- for business or self-employment opportunities with or without a monetary investment;
- job advertisements from placement agencies that charge fees to applicants;
- volunteer opportunities;
- for many casual jobs;
- job advertisements where there are currently no available openings;
- job advertisements containing inappropriate information including offensive or illegal language of content, defamatory statements, inflammatory or discriminatory content based on gender, sexual orientation, age, religious affiliations, disability or ethnicity or any commercial solicitation and/or advertising, morally offensive job advertisements;
- job advertisements that include unpaid training as a condition of hiring;
- job advertisements for the recruitment of replacement workers during a labour dispute;
- job advertisements for employment located outside Canada.
CLG reserves the right to refuse the posting of any job advertisement for other reasons as well on a case-by-case basis. CLG reserves the right to ask placement agencies the name of their client in relation with a specific job opportunity. CLG has no control on how third parties will use the information once information is posted on its site.
CLG does not authorize re-posting or duplication of advertisements merely to ensure more prominence for the advertisement.
Job advertisements may be subject to delays due to translation and monitoring procedures (potentially up to 3 business days), including the validation of the information provided. You, as an employer or third party acting on behalf of an employer must take this delay into account when selecting the expiration date of a job advertisement.
This Job Board and all functionalities therein are provided on an ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis. By accessing and using it you agree, as an employer or third party acting on behalf of an employer, that its use is entirely at your own risk. CLG does not make any representations as to the legality of the job being offered or any job contract or offer of employment arising from CLG’s job bank listings.
CLG makes no representations and warranties, express or implied, and disclaim all liability with respect to its job board:
- being free of malware, including virus, or other harmful component;
- having conditions of accuracy, completeness, currency, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose;
- its non-availability for reasons of maintenance or upgrade;
- its non-availability because of events outside its control, or that the CLG could not have reasonably prevented by means of controls, compromise, disaster recovery procedures or business continuity procedures.
NPZ is equally not responsible and assumes no liability with respect to any of the information provided to create an account with CLG’s job board or in relation with any job advertisement posted therein.