Almas Bibi is the Founder of Almas Bibi Law Professional Corporation (bibilaw.ca). She is licensed as a lawyer in Ontario, Canada and New York, USA.
Almas’ practice is focused exclusively on Canadian and U.S. immigration law. She has several years of experience representing corporate and individual clients in a variety of immigration matters.
Prior to founding Almas Bibi Law, Almas worked at large international law firms in both Toronto and NewYork. She regularly represented clients in all manner of immigration matters including work permits, study permits, permanent residence, and family sponsorship applications as well as inadmissibility issues.
Qualifications and Certifications
- J.D. University of Ottawa
- B.A. University of British Columbia
- Attorney at Law (New York State)
- Barrister and Solicitor (Law Society of Ontario)
- Foreign Legal Consultant (Law Society of Ontario)
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association